Our next event on February 15’th is our annual Technical Day.
We will be focusing on a few things that will help us all:
1. Changing a valve cover gasket and checking valve clearances on a Classic Mini;
2. Carburator adjustment on Classic Mini;
3. How to remove disc and drum brakes off a New MINI;
4. If time permits have other members vehicles put up on the hoist as well; and
5. We will have the monthly meeting there as well bringing everyone up to speed on the Club activities including the Mini Meet West 2015 event that we are co-hosting in Afterwards, for anyone wishing to, we can go for lunch.
When —- February 15th. 10 am. till 12:00
Where — Richard’s, Elk Lake Certigard Auto Centre 5498 Pat Bay Highway
Mini Meet West Registration is OPEN
New Years Day Drive Wrap Up
Weather was brisk but fantastic for the new years day drive. The drive started out at Tim Horton’s Shelbourne and Cedar Hill Cross Roads location. The event included a drive around the Oak Bay Waterfront, Dallas Road with a walk on the Victoria Breakwater then off to lunch. Approximately 15 people participated in the event.
Thanks Andrew for your video and photo’s. Alan thanks also for your photo’s
Alan’s photo’s from the day.